Tue, Dec 17|
Annual Carriage Trade Holiday Dinner - 2019
We have a date - and our secret location - set! We can't wait to end the year with friends!
Time & Location
Dec 17, 2019, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Perbacco, 230 California St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
About The Event
Get ready for the annual Carriage Trade Association Dinner! It's always a great time to connect and celebrate the end of a great year! The cost of the dinner is $105 per person, and we've secured 35 slots!
Here is the Menu!
First course - served family style
- Vitello tonnato - slow roasted veal, lemon and albacore tuna sauce, capers, arugula
- roasted pear salad - endive, langhe hazelnuts, shaved maggengo cheese, honey balsamic (Vegetarian) - burrata cheese, roasted sunchokes, baby kale, sunflower seed condimento, grated buddha hand (Vegetarian)
Main Course - guests will have a choice when seated
- Seasonal fish (likely to be Salmon or Halibut)
- Piastra roasted chicken breast with roasted autumn vegetable ratatouja, piquillo pepper puree, natural jus
- Filetto al barolo - seared filet mignon of beef with black truffle spätzle, roasted mushrooms, celery root puree, red wine ristretto - Roasted butternut squash filled with roasted mushroom farro, baby kale, fonduta, grated black truffle (Vegetarian)
Dessert - individually plated
- Hazelnut brown butter cake and panna cotta with roasted pears, vanilla cream, fudge, citrus, brown sugar crunch
Parking Note: There is street parking or in The Embarcadero Center (the prices go down at night) or valet parking at the restaurant ($12.00).
2019 Holiday Dinner
2019 Carriage Trade Association Holiday Dinner